<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7396781294722790702?origin\x3dhttp://dinosaur-awr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

We Are Lost & Found ♥


But love is gonna save us.

Profile

The name is RachelLsh. I'm in love SHINee! ♥ I'm a die-hard fan of Blueeee. ChenWeiXuan & KimberlyToh are my two best friends! ♥

bold strikethrough underlined italic

Media


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

Links

♥!WeiXuan
♥!Kimberly
♥!XinHui
AnnaLim
AnnaTan
Belinda
Emily
Ernest
IsaacTan
JasperTeo
JiaYing
Joey
Kirstie
MinYi
Mark
Nat
Priscilla
Regine
!Sheryl
SienMun
SuXian
Tiffany
TingYi
!TuckWai
WenTing
YuXuan

Tagboard

26 June 2010, @ 1:59 AM

Hi Rachel :) i think u should update ur blog more often as i visit ur blog everyday! hahas no more le :D

♥'s;I.L.Y
@ 1:59 AM