<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7396781294722790702?origin\x3dhttp://dinosaur-awr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

We Are Lost & Found ♥


But love is gonna save us.

Profile

The name is RachelLsh. I'm in love SHINee! ♥ I'm a die-hard fan of Blueeee. ChenWeiXuan & KimberlyToh are my two best friends! ♥

bold strikethrough underlined italic

Media


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

Links

♥!WeiXuan
♥!Kimberly
♥!XinHui
AnnaLim
AnnaTan
Belinda
Emily
Ernest
IsaacTan
JasperTeo
JiaYing
Joey
Kirstie
MinYi
Mark
Nat
Priscilla
Regine
!Sheryl
SienMun
SuXian
Tiffany
TingYi
!TuckWai
WenTing
YuXuan

Tagboard

12 May 2010, @ 9:24 PM
Appearance doesn't matter ,but the heart does .

Manymany things happen recently .
Sad . ):
But yeah ,i know no matter what i do wont help now .
But at least i admit my wrongdoing and apologize .
I did wrong but didn't you too ?
I know you were just concern bout me ,but the method you use was wrong .
I just dont like it . Didn't you dislike it too .
And i know i was wrong to speak such a harsh word . But i apologize alright .
You said you're sad but the fact is i'm too . 
Nvm ,if this will just end in this way ,den so be it .
I'm stress up .
And most of all idw to quarrel with you again .
I'M SORRY okay ,and seriously .
I mean it . ):

And Mdm Chia leaving us soon . June ,i think .
Should start missing her as after she leave .
Most probably Mdm Goh will be the one teaching us .
Dislike her .
Her detention is equal to extra time for your art work .
What a good teacher she is . Cool uh . Haha ,

♥'s;I.L.Y
@ 9:24 PM